Network Sensing Technologies (NST) LLC is a software / hardware developer and integrator of unique applications for DoD and commercial sectors. Comprised of a diverse group of dedicated professionals NST is able to quickly generate complex applications from our vast reusable CORE software library. A sample domain of our hard real-time, pseudo real-time and embedded applications include:
- Low Cost GBU-31 Network Enabled Weapons (NEW) MILSTD-6016 J11 (WIFT/BHI) Situation Awareness (SA) System.
- Aircraft / Weapon (GBU31) MIL-STD 1553 Avionics Interface PC Controller
- Modeling, Simulation and Integration of GPS/INS Systems (EGI (F-15,F-16,C-130), GINS (F-22).
- Flexible GPS / INS / Electronic Warfare Hardware in the Loop (HITL) System Controllers (SPAWAR AGNS , Legacy IEC-L3 Spirent Simulators, WPAFB EW Stimultor)
- Kalman filter apps (GPS/INS, Transfer Alignment, Trajectory Prediction)
- Electronic Warfare Geo-Location Simulations (TDOA, FDOA, Rotational Doppler).
- Scalable Six and Three Degree-of-Freedom (6DOF 3DOF) Simulations with IMU and Navigation Aiding Interfaces.
- Protocol / ICD / interface translator (i.e. ICD150/153 <> NMEA | rs422/rs232/CANbus/ Ethernet / 1553 / ScramNet…) , (GBRAM to Piccolo Autopilot).
- Datalink Controller / Translator / Processor based on Microhard Nano and Lexycom Telion RF Modems
- UAV Pedestal Tracker Controller (Piccolo autopilot and FLIR PTU300 Pedestal)
- Distributed data distribution (DDS) Service MiddleWare .
Our software and hardware systems are developed in C++ and .NET and are designed to run in soft real-time, time disciplined pseudo real-time as well as hard real-time modes on Windows systems and embedded platforms. Coupled with all of our systems are flexible data acquisition, data distribution, data analysis and real-time data viewing methods / tools to allow point and click visibility to the interface bit level if needed.
NST is Transitioning our R&D DoD Based Applications to the Commercial Sector. Contact NST for Additional Information or Your Specific Application Requirements.